Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Day Give-A-Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw me mention the company Earth Mama Angel Baby in my last post of favorite things!
Earth Mama Angel Baby products contain only the highest quality, certified-organic or organically grown herbs and oils in their gentle handmade soaps, salves, lotions, bath herbs, aromatherapy sprays, massage oils and herbal teas. Their products are 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes.

Well, they were kind enough to send me a few of their products to check out! They sent Happy Mama Body Wash as well as Angel Baby Bottom Balm . I wasn't SO impressed with the Body Wash. It didn't lather well and the smell wasn't my favorite. But I was especially excited to try the Bottom Balm! If you use cloth diapers, you know that regular diaper cream does not mix so well. I really loved the Balm! It is more of a salve-type substance so it immediately soaked into his skin and I saw a noticeable difference very quickly! I highly recommend it! It also works great for chapped noses & cheeks when those all-too-often colds hit!

Another product that is getting raves on their site is the Natural Nipple Butter. [excuse the frankness :-] If anyone else has ever had severe pain when they began nursing and was told that Lasinoh cream was the miracle worker [and it didn't turn out that way], I highly suggest trying out this cream! 

I also love the look of these pampering gifts! What mama wouldn't love one of these?!

So now to our Give-A-Way!
Earth Mama Angel Baby is offering one lucky mama a $25 e-gift certificate for you to choose the items of your choice!!
Just in time for Mother's Day, a special gift for YOU!!

TO ENTER:
[open to anyone who is a mama, mama-to-be, or a daddy who promises to choose something special for his wife or baby :-]

LEAVE A COMMENT: (click on "mommies who chimed in" to do so)
 [3 comments = 3 chances to win!!]
Contest will close for entries next Wednesday, May 5th at Noon. The lucky number will be chosen by random.org.

Good Luck!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Natural Nipple Butter Cream - b/c I had the same feeling about the Lansinoh ;-)

Adrianne Thomas said...

I would love to try the baby bottom balm!

The Lesters said...

I've never heard of this company but it sounds great. I would also like to try the bottom balm. We go through tubes of Desitin like crazy around here.

Christina Howell said...

Lansinoh was sticky, gross, and did nothing beneficial for me, so I'd love to try the Natural Nipple butter in September when I'll need that stuff again!

christina Howell said...

I'm a Momtourage facebook fan!

christina Howell said...

I'm an Earth Mama fan on Facebook too!

Stephanie said...

Is this only for Moms in Pittsburg? If so, just delete my comment :) I would like to try some of the teas.

amyfarr said...

I'm a birth doula and I would love to have some of the cd's to use with clients. I'd also like to try the bottom balm also.

amyfarr said...

Became a fan of Momtourage on Facebook for a second entry.

amyfarr said...

Became a fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby on facebook for the third entry.

Adrianne Thomas said...

I'm a momtourage fan!

Adrianne Thomas said...

I'm an earth mama fan too!

danielle said...

I used the Natural Nipple Butter for my first baby when I was nursing and I loved it! It worked so much better than Lansinoh without sticking to my clothes.

danielle said...

I became a fan on facebook! Or I mean I "liked" it.

danielle said...

Being pregnant again I would love to try the Natural Stretch Oil! If I could avoid the map of stretch marks this time that would be SO nice.

Herryponting said...

Earth mama and baby so pretty.
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter