Sunday, April 17, 2011

Specialized kiddy photographer!

Did you know one of our very own Momtourage mommies (Danielle) has her own photography business specializing in baby/kid portraits?! She is looking for some new clients and she would like your help! Please take the time to check out her website and take her short survey in order to help her grow her business. And if you're looking to capture your baby's smiles, book your session today!

Momtourage Mommies (and daddies),
As some of you may know, I run a small photography business called Tiny Toes Portraits (amuse me and pretend you've heard of it). I started it back in 2006 but it took a backseat when I started having babies and has been relatively neglected for the past 2.5 years. A month or two ago I decided that I really actively wanted to try to build up my business again but it has not been smooth sailing. I've come to realize that there must be something about my site that is unappealing that I'm not seeing. This is where all of you come in!

Who better to tell me what's wrong (and right) about my site then a bunch of mommies of little ones? So I made up a survey (which is 100% anonymous) of 10 questions. I would REALLY appreciate anybody who is willing to take the time to look at my site and answer the questions. Please be completely honest, even if your opinions aren't particularly nice. I can't fix my site otherwise!


Here is the website:
http://www.tinytoesportraits.com/

And here is the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BFRPX5W

Thank you so much!!

Danielle

No comments: