Monday, January 16, 2012

SPA Give-A-Way!!

In honor of hitting 300 "likes" on our facebook page, I am thrilled to offer a beautiful give-a-way that will relax your mind, rejuvenate your body and indulge your senses!
Spa Jema has generously offered to gift one winner with one of their luxurious Jema Signature 60 minute massages!
Would you like this to be you?!
HIP. CHIC. ELEGANT. URBAN.
Welcome to Pittsburgh's premier
organic day spa.
Spa Jema is bright, vibrant and creating a higher standard in inspiring spa rituals. Spa Jema is tucked away on a quiet corner in the Golden Triangle district of downtown Pittsburgh. Upon entering this historic gem, that was built in 1860, you immediately feel transported to another world. At Spa Jema, we invite you to treat yourself to the ultimate escape, an ultra-chic modern retreat where you can renew and beautify.
*
Book a quiet moment for you right here.
*
Enter to win:
Click below to post one comment stating what service you would most like to try at Spa Jema (check out the options here).
BTW, entries are not limited to mommies........ :)
*
Don't forget to leave your name & email contact!
*
Entries open until Sunday, January 22nd, 10pm. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on 1/23/12.


Good Luck!!
*
And hey hubbies............... =)
VALENTINE'S DAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
SPA JEMA will be offering delicious chocolate & sweet strawberry facials, champagne infused massages & rose petaled pedicures. STAY TUNED for enticing spa packages to  come. Complimentary champagne & chocolates of course!

30 comments:

Betty Barnhart Lockhart said...

A massage sounds relaxing for this mommy!! The Valentine's day special you have posted sounds like something I would love to try!! shrtnsweet219@yahoo.com

Jack's Mom said...

Wow, the Mojito Mambo package sounds fantastic!!
Monica
Monicahoffman@gmail.com

Candi said...

Heh. While the Vino package looks nice, I heft around twins, one of whom has special needs, and special needs equipment all day. I would LOVEEEEEE a massage. Sweet back pain relief. :o) Congratulations on 300 likes!

Sal said...

Ciao Breakouts! You'd think at 33 they'd show signs of slowing down...

Congrats on your big milestone!

Jenn V said...

I love Spa Jema! I have been dying to try one of their body scrubs, especially Limoncello!

Jennifervislosky@hotmail.com

Jill Carroll said...

I need a DEEP TISSUE/SPORTS MASSAGE!

skc80 said...

A special COUPLES MASSAGE with the love of my life sounds like a unique Valentine's treat.

DebLovesVictor said...

I would love a Couple's Massage, because my husband and I don't have a lot of time to spent together due to his work schedule. He would LOVE this! CONGRATS on hitting 300!!!

DebLovesVictor said...

P.S. Forgot to leave my email: cwicket97@aol.com (DebLovesVictor)

Nicole Jobin said...

I would love the couples massage, my hubby helps out so much with the kids he needs to relax too :)

shannon said...

It was hard to choose, they all seem lovely but I went with variety, the Jema sampler.
Shannonann75@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

the signature massage...congrats on hitting 300.
Michelle Smith
m_koo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, pick me! Torn between French Green and Lean and Molten Chocolate spice. :-)
Joy
jportlock@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a maternity massage!! I'm pregnant with my first baby and have been having quite the rough time :) A relaxing massage would be amazing!
Emily
steelersgirlenator@gmail.com

shein323 said...

My wife deserves a massage because she "carrys the load" of our family. She is an amazing wife and mother.
Her loving husband, Steve
shein323@gmail.com

Michaelena said...

I'd love to try the Vinotherapy! All the spa services sound wonderful.

Michaelena Jones
ML447353@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oooo, the massage sounds marvelous! Hooray for massages!

Meredithea (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Meredith Guthrie

Natalie Kovacic said...

The Vinotherapy sounds great! Can't wait to try this place out.

Natalie
natalie.kovacic@gmail.com

nicole said...

I would love any sort of massage :)

nicole

nicole.pawlak at gmail dot com

Kristie said...

The organic champagne facial looks amazing!

kristie.lawler (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try the Hot Stone therapy. I've always thought that looked like an uber relaxing thing....

Julie
jparkerx2@gmail.com

Ella and lukes mom said...

Due with my 3rd at the end of march, I would
LOVE a maternity massage. I will have 3 kiddos at home under 4 years old so a massage is just what I could use to prep me for the job ahead!
Hannahtrygar@hotmail.com

Jackson's dad said...

Would be great to do the couple's massage with my wife.

Evelina said...

All of it sounds so amazing! I would love the MOLTEN CHOCOLATE SPICE , Vinotherapy or Valentine's Special!! So hard to pick just one thing!!!

Jackson's dad said...

forgot email: mitchell2942@yahoo.com

ginger trepanier said...

My hubby deserves a four hand message that's for sure. A couples message would great too. Ginger.Trepanier@gmail

Amy said...

a massage sounds great!

Amy amybethcooper@yahoo.com

Rev Mel said...

I've had a hot stone massage once before and would love to try one again - and if it came in the form of Molten Chocolate Spice... mmmm
Congrats on 300 likes!
melissalstoller@gmail.com

Carrie said...

any but a body wrap would be amazing! or a massage would be sweet after carrying around my 16.5 lb. buddy all day.

Heather Starr Fiedler said...

Anything involving a massage makes it on my list. :) My "dream package" would be the Urban and Active. It sounds fantastic!
Congratulations on 300 likes!
Heather
hstarr@pointpark.edu