Tuesday, December 9, 2014

In review: Minted

We received our Christmas cards and loved trying out Minted cards for the first time! I also decided to try another new thing this year: postcards. If you are looking to save a little money on both cards and postage, postcards are a great option! You can have a personal message included on the back as well.  Now my biggest challenge is to get them addressed and sent out before Christmas actually passes. :)
 
 
I love the quality of Minted, the cards are on wonderful, thick paper. AND they do include FREE addressing on envelopes - what a deal that is! (Postcards aren't included in the free addressing option.)
Being a blogger and playdate coordinator, I am always on the lookout for great business or "mommy cards". Ohhhh, do I love the selection from Minted! Love the option of a square shape, their lovely modern designs, and that they come with a great little carrier box. (I'm also notorious for pulling a bent one out of a bag. :)
 

Still in need of Christmas cards? Through 12/9,  take advantage of 15% off + free shipping on holiday cards. Code: JOLLY15FS.

Minted provided me with holiday cards. Review contains my own opinions.

No comments: